HTC Touch Pro

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho"]YouTube - Life Goes On - Tupac[/ame]

OT

Quote Originally Posted by KelliC
    lol as much as I like 'Pac, that is seriously OT! What are you smoking?

HTC Touch PRO

Hi All,

I have the HTC Touch Pro and I recently upgraded with the new HK ROM, after some fighting with that rubbish that is ActiveSync! It works loads better now, I am at this moment listening to LastFM over Wifi via Bluetooth... Cool!
    The new Firmware is V5.something fixes most of the major issues I have with the phone. OK, it CAN still slow down when i am running lots of Apps, but at least I CAN run lots of Apps (it has soo much RAM!), unlike i-phone where you run Skype, fine, want to run anything else, then close Skype! WTF! I thought single tasking OS's went out with DOS!
    Anyway, much happier now. Also I agree with the previous poster about the new Opera Beta, its very good. Makes great use of the screen! I just want to install Chinese fonts now, anyone done this successfully in all apps? I am not Chinese but
    a) It looks better than Squares everywhere,
    b) Chinese i-phone users may want to use a PROPER phone!
    D.D.

I hate Windows Mobile, I have an X1 but I shoved it away and don't even feel like charging and using it (if anyone's interested feel free to offer to buy it from me), it's slow, the interface is not finger friendly (I installed TouchFLO to my X1 but everything besides TouchFLO is not finger friendly), voice quality is not that good, and did I mention it's slow...

I'm deciding between an Android or iPhone 3GS, but only when I get my next paycheck.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5