Like Tree18Likes

Fake ROLEX

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Fake ROLEX

hello friends. I was going to buy a watch for me. But i heard the i can buy a fake ROLEX which looks same as real one. so anyone has an idea where i can get it. thank you

walk along Tsim Sha Tsui Nathan road near chunking mansions, plenty of SE Asian dudes will ask you if you want a suit / watch etc etc etc etc LOL

Or go to Lo Wu Commerical Center in Shenzhen, cheaper and better quality. u'll need a China Visa if your a tourist.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjog:
    i heard the i can buy a fake ROLEX which looks same as real one.
    Many shops in HK sell real ones, that also look like real ones. Aren't you worth one?

Original Post Deleted
    See, a nice wristwatch you give usually as a gift to yourself because you believe you deserve one for whatever reason. I wouldn't get one for others to see. That's pointless for me.

Depending on how cheap it could be a gag gift, I'd buy a Lolex to keep around for a laugh.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

If you want a Rolex, then buy the real thing.

If you can't afford a real Rolex, everyone will know the one on your wrist is fake. Way to give a bad impression of yourself. "Look at Delboy, trying to pretend he can afford a Rolex. What a plonker!"

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 03-06-2015 at 05:47 PM.
    flameproof, Tom007 and huja like this.

how much it may cost??? like the expensive and cheapest.... thank you

The LoWu ones will fool most laypeople. Just expect to get laughed at if an aficionado wants to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:

If you can't afford a real Rolex, everyone will know the one on your wrist is fake. Way to give a bad impression of yourself. "Look at Delboy, trying to pretend he can afford a Rolex. What a plonker!"
    I've had some good quality fakes in the past. Some have lasted me 15+ years. No way you could tell the difference from a glance or casual inspection. Tell tale signs are usually in the movement, weight and strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:

Appropriately harsh.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast