Recomendation for Smart Scale ? MI Scale review ?

Closed Thread

Recomendation for Smart Scale ? MI Scale review ?

Do you have any recommendation for Smart Scale ? Has anyone used it ?

Where can I buy Xiaomi - MI scale in Hong Kong?

I do have a Mi Scale - bought it in a shop downstairs in the Golden Computer Arcade in Sham Shui Po. I'm not sure what there is to recommend or not - the scale seems to work, it's within a pound or two of my older non-smart electronic scale, it talks to the app, which mostly works... You do need to install the app from Xiaomi directly, since the app on the Play Store is for international, non-Chinese use, and doesn't support the scale which is officially only for sale in China.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    You do need to install the app from Xiaomi directly, since the app on the Play Store is for international, non-Chinese use, and doesn't support the scale which is officially only for sale in China.
    This is different to the iOS version. I downloaded the app via AppStore, and then noticed after an update that it can read the Mi scale, thats when I went out to buy one.

Its basically the same as any other smart scale; it weighs people, use different weight units, syncs with a smartphone which you can store the data to track your progress, and allows multiple users.

Mi-Scale will be available tomorrow

小米體重計 ﹣ 小米香港官方網站

HK$139 + HK$40 (shipping)