Far Cry 2

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Far Cry 2

Anyone know the release date for HK? Any platform will do.

Thanks

It's already out. 21-10-2008 was the international release date. Got my copy from Harbour City 2 days ago. (xbox360 version) Didn't see the ps3 version, but should also be available.

Thanks for that! Any good?

Yeah it's out on the 360. Available in HMV and all the shops at 188 Wan Chai store em too. Not tried it, so don't know if it's any good... although I did love the first one. Their online play was so addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:
    Thanks for that! Any good?
    IGN Advertisement

Personally i think it's an ok game. Good, but not great. Has almost nothing in common with the original Far cry though, so you should really see it as a new game. It's basically a FPS GTA game, GTA : goes Africa.

Personally i enjoyed Dead Space a lot more then this Far Cry 2. So many great games are being released now (last week Dead Space, now Far cry 2, next week LBP, the week after that Gears of wars 2, followed by the new Call of Duty and let's not forget Endwar and the new Prince of Persia ... pfff. there goes the social life )

LBP next week? I thought it had been put back a couple of months due to the soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:
    LBP next week? I thought it had been put back a couple of months due to the soundtrack
    It's rescheduled for 28/10 or at the latest 3th November according to Sony. A bit later then schedule, but still pretty soon (we hope) ...

deleteduser

The original version actually made it to stores in Hong Kong, but those are now being sold on Ebay for hundreds as "collectors items"

Pretty ridiculous to think that one moron gets offended by 2 lines of verse in a song, and they delay the game, costing probably hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you don't like the game or are offended by it, don't fucking buy it then.

Quote Originally Posted by lowlight:
    The original version actually made it to stores in Hong Kong, but those are now being sold on Ebay for hundreds as "collectors items"

Pretty ridiculous to think that one moron gets offended by 2 lines of verse in a song, and they delay the game, costing probably hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you don't like the game or are offended by it, don't fucking buy it then.
    Yeah ok, and if any of the FPS type shoot'em games portrayed you as a Nazi running around concentration camps slaughtering Jews...you'd be ok with it because you'd simply not buy it right?

deleteduser
    Quote Originally Posted by wayland:
    Yeah ok, and if any of the FPS type shoot'em games portrayed you as a Nazi running around concentration camps slaughtering Jews...you'd be ok with it because you'd simply not buy it right?
    OK so two lines of text from the Quran, which aren't offensive in themselves (the person who complained wasn't complaining about the subject matter, only the fact that he finds it offensive that the Quran's text is being used in "popular media"), are the same?

Are you retarded? Or just trying to start stupid shit on the internet?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast