iPod Touch 2G Cases

iPod Touch 2G Cases

Where is a good place to buy iPod Touch 2G cases in Hong Kong? All I've seen are cheap silcone or plastic knock offs. I've seen people with iPhones that have the RebelTouch or Nu Form cases, but I can't seem to find any good ones for iPod Touch.

I've been to Golden Arcade at SSP and Mongkok Computer Centre, but they usually have 1st generation or crappy knock offs.

Quote Originally Posted by bargnonions
    Where is a good place to buy iPod Touch 2G cases in Hong Kong? All I've seen are cheap silcone or plastic knock offs. I've seen people with iPhones that have the RebelTouch or Nu Form cases, but I can't seem to find any good ones for iPod Touch.

I've been to Golden Arcade at SSP and Mongkok Computer Centre, but they usually have 1st generation or crappy knock offs.
    I got a nice belkin case on the second floor of the Wanchai Computer center. Unfortunately not cheap, around 200 HKD. It is a shop specialized in Computer bags. go check it out

I second that.

Belkin are good and certainly not cheap, Got a leather case for my iphone that was about $200 too.

I've only been to SSP and Mongkok, haven't had the chance to cross the harbour recently. Guess next time I'm there, I'll check out Wan Chai. I was wondering where everyone is getting their nice cases.

I'm expecting $200+ for a case... after throwing down $3000+ for an iPod, it's worth it to protect it I guess.

I've noticed the computer centres, in terms of prices, rank Wan Chai > Mongkok > SSP. Wan Chai is the priciest for stuff and SSP/Apliu Street has cheaper but lower quality stuff.