Plasma TV 37" Wall Bracket - Where to buy?

Plasma TV 37" Wall Bracket - Where to buy?

Hi, seems strange most of the world's TV wall brackets in China, yet in HK, I'm struggling to locate where they are sold? Any clues, greatly appreciated. - Thanks

Ap Liu Street (Sham Shui Po), the shops on the sides have TV brackets for all size of LCD/Plasma.

Get out of A2 Exit from Sham shui Po MTR station, turn left and walk down Ap liu street, the left side shops you will see the brackets

Last edited by wtbhotia; 04-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.

At any shop which sells the brand of TV which you have I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by harrowboy
    Hi, seems strange most of the world's TV wall brackets in China, yet in HK, I'm struggling to locate where they are sold?
    The large majority of everything is manufacturer in China and shipped abroad, hence not available here. It's not that surprising, Chinese don't have the same purchasing power.

fly

You can find high end (folds flat or not, tilting, different degrees of flexibility, etc.) at Mong Kok audio stores. Otherwise there's a gentleman (toly_hk) who sells pretty good quality mounts on yahoo auctions site. It's all in Chinese, but can ask him a question and you can find out the best deal for yourself:

[url=http://hk.search.auctions.yahoo.com/search/ac?p=lcd+mount&cat=0&type=0]lcd mount