Like Tree26Likes

Which air purifier and where to buy?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    I also heard their filters are NOT CHEAP either.
    Any ways to lengthen the life of the filters other than turning the air purifier to medium?

Quote Originally Posted by CWing
    Any ways to lengthen the life of the filters other than turning the air purifier to medium?
    Clean it.
    CWing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    Since that last thread, I've been using a Xiaomi one (version 2, which is shorter and slightly less powerful) for about 8 months now and do like it a lot. In my living room which is long shaped and about 200sq ft, the air purifier has done a good job, and I've thinking of getting another one for the bedroom.

Replacement filter is dirt cheap, and delivered to your door. I can even order one through the app, which takes to pain of having to make my way into the central part of Mongkok.
    I've had this also for about 9 months and it's fantastic. Really good value (apparently going for $799 now, down from the original $999 price I paid for mine) and has a particle meter, temperature and humidity sensors built in which you access from the app. I've tested the readings using a separate laser particle reader and have found that the figures are consistent.

With the app access to it, I can check the air quality in my room whilst travelling home, turn up the filter to max if the readings are a little high, and then by the time I get back, the room is clearer.

http://mobile.mi.com/in/air2/#overview

Quote Originally Posted by pb1234
    I've had this also for about 9 months and it's fantastic. Really good value (apparently going for $799 now, down from the original $999 price I paid for mine)
    @pb1234, I am also looking for this one, reviews are quite good. Can you point me to a website where I can order it? Looked at Taobao but prices appear to be quite a lot higher there.

I thought I saw the MI purifier on MI.com with HK delivery

Thanks @shri. For some reason I initially only got the international MI site which didn't give me that option. Ordered just now.

shri likes this.

Hey sorry for slow reply. You can just walk into the xiaomi store in Mongkok to order and then it gets delivered to your home.

Hello I recently ordered a dehu and used this website : https://www.builtinpro.hk/en/home
    I don't know if it's cheaper than finding one in Mongkok but it was for me
    The delivery was pretty fast too Worth giving a shot ?

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    I thought I saw the MI purifier on MI.com with HK delivery
    Just to double confirm, the mi.com/hk/ website doesn't have an English version, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pb1234
    I've had this also for about 9 months and it's fantastic. Really good value (apparently going for $799 now, down from the original $999 price I paid for mine)
    Did the price jump since yesterday? I see it at HK$849 now.

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj
    Just to double confirm, the mi.com/hk/ website doesn't have an English version, right?

Did the price jump since yesterday? I see it at HK$849 now.
    I can't see how to order it on the International site. I found it here though but no cheaper than the price you found Xiaomi ???????????? - ????? Price.com.hk
    Last edited by misshappy26; 05-04-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast