Like Tree26Likes

Which air purifier and where to buy?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Can you guys advise on how long the delivery through the Xiaomi HK website usually takes?

Thanks!

Best,

Lars

Quote Originally Posted by larsm1
    Can you guys advise on how long the delivery through the Xiaomi HK website usually takes?

Thanks!

Best,

Lars
    is it sold out already at their store here? just go and pick one up.

Thanks!

Best,

Lars
    Last time that was discussed was 9 months ago, I doubt anyone remembers. And if they did, it's unlikely to be relevant now. Just go to a store.

Xiaomi delivery is very quick if they have the product. It should only be a couple of days. As an example, I dropped off a pair of earphones at the agent in Tin Hau on the Monday for warranty exchange and I picked up a new pair at the same place on Friday.

Thanks!

Best,

Lars
    As it so happens ordered a replacement filter Sunday through their website and it arrived today. Pretty impressive. So assuming they have stock they ship quick

For future reference: Order to delivery took exactly 72h - 3 days.

Best,

lars

Thanks!

Best,

Lars

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5