Like Tree88Likes

Anyone using iQOS here ?

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Singapore based Carrousell recently didn't allow me to sell a mod and mesh coil tank on their HK site, saying they are illegal, which is wrong. They are applying Singapore laws in HK.

Meanwhile their site is full of vapes, juice, coils, what have you, even selling the Marlborough Heet sticks for IQOS.
    It's probably a Chinese fake

Fenix2 post#135

Here is the status quo for Fenix2

Experts fear drug users now favour e-cigarettes - RTHK

https://www.tco.gov.hk/english/infos...tation_ec.html

https://www.tco.gov.hk/english/infos...ion_hnbtp.html

Meanwhile the FDA just raided JUUL offices/warehouse in USA and seized documents trying to get the genie back into the bottle
    https://gizmodo.com/fda-raids-vape-m...ent-1829467887

As regards the Korean Govt nicotine and tar levels testing of iQos

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nat...19_250291.html

their tests found each Heet stick contains 5mg nicotine and LiL(the Korean HNB) has 3mg nicotine
    To put that in perspective each stick of Marlboro Red has 1 mg nicotine whilst Kent Core 1 has 0.1mg nicotine
    https://www.govtlab.gov.hk/english/pub_tnrpt.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    It's probably a Chinese fake
    I go to Malaysia when I'm getting a new one, as a big wholesaler there shows me which is fake or real. Typically they can offer both and show you the difference. Worth paying the premium over buying in Shenzhen. Many of the high end brands are Chinese in this industry, and of course they too have a counterfeit problem.

What I am selling is a real one.

I have so far found one shop in HK that has got stuff I recognise and also is real in Sham Shui Po.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamco:
    So it seems Fenix2 is in the e-cig sales business
    I recently bought a new one and better one and want to sell old one... I normally have 2 vapes, one single coil for fruities and a double coil double battery for creamies.

Yes Owning an inventory of 3 vapes, and selling one I am replacing puts me in the business...

If you want to worry about health issues, worry about the juice that comes over the border or the stuff that uses China nicotine hurts your throat. Good luck to those that get that stuff, again they are praying on the ignorant and beginners.

As for drug use, I've yet to see or know anyone that uses it for drugs. From heard, you can't just put Canabis OIL in a PG/VG juice as separates, and you have to use something called a dabbing a vape. I've only seen those vapes for sale on online shops in the USA.

If vapes are made illegal, I think they should also make illegal, rolling paper, pipes, Watsons plastic bottles which turn into bong as you can use them to smoke weed. Drug users don't need a vape, to get high, it will make no difference, other than harm and limit consumers that are trying to quit smoking.

I also question these surveys, the statistics of primary kids trying vapes, just don't add up to the number of people that have papes.

"He said what many parents are concerned about it the fact that e-cigarette vapours don't smell much and don't look like traditional cigarettes so parents can't tell if their kids are smoking." Hahaha what nonsense.... the glicerine has a certain smell to it, the billows of white vapour and the yummy smell, I honestly don't think these people know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by Fenix2; 03-10-2018 at 09:51 PM.

I go to Malaysia when I'm getting a new one, as a big wholesaler there shows me which is fake or real. Typically they can offer both and show you the difference. Worth paying the premium over buying in Shenzhen. Many of the high end brands are Chinese in this industry, and of course they too have a counterfeit problem.

What I am selling is a real one.

I have so far found one shop in HK that has got stuff I recognise and also is real in Sham Shui Po.

I recently bought a new one and better one and want to sell old one... I normally have 2 vapes, one single coil for fruities and a double coil double battery for creamies.

Yes Owning an inventory of 3 vapes, and selling one I am replacing puts me in the business...

If you want to worry about health issues, worry about the juice that comes over the border or the stuff that uses China nicotine hurts your throat. Good luck to those that get that stuff, again they are praying on the ignorant and beginners.

As for drug use, I've yet to see or know anyone that uses it for drugs. From heard, you can't just put Canabis OIL in a PG/VG juice as separates, and you have to use something called a dabbing a vape. I've only seen those vapes for sale on online shops in the USA.

If vapes are made illegal, I think they should also make illegal, rolling paper, pipes, Watsons plastic bottles which turn into bong as you can use them to smoke weed. Drug users don't need a vape, to get high, it will make no difference, other than harm and limit consumers that are trying to quit smoking.

I also question these surveys, the statistics of primary kids trying vapes, just don't add up to the number of people that have papes.

"He said what many parents are concerned about it the fact that e-cigarette vapours don't smell much and don't look like traditional cigarettes so parents can't tell if their kids are smoking." Hahaha what nonsense.... the glicerine has a certain smell to it, the billows of white vapour and the yummy smell, I honestly don't think these people know what they are talking about.
    Why getting so serious here?

I also question these surveys, the statistics of primary kids trying vapes, just don't add up to the number of people that have papes. "He said what many parents are concerned about it the fact that e-cigarette vapours don't smell much and don't look like traditional cigarettes so parents can't tell if their kids are smoking." Hahaha what nonsense.... the glicerine has a certain smell to it, the billows of white vapour and the yummy smell, I honestly don't think these people know what they are talking about.
    I guess it will be fair for us to hear opinions from both sides here. These will provide opportunities for everyone to choose their own lifestyle and interpretation of the statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by michaellife:
    I guess it will be fair for us to hear opinions from both sides here. These will provide opportunities for everyone to choose their own lifestyle and interpretation of the statistics.
    But are you here to hear?

PMI becomes Winnow for F1 advertising return - to promote iQos

PMI & Ferrari just threw down the gauntlet and slapped the WHO Framework Convention in the face
    PMI spends Euro 160 million per year on Ferrari sponsorship

PMI has morphed itself to 'Mission Winnow' - iQos - advertising on Formula One races

No doubt the shit wil soon hit the fan in a big way

WHO/FCTC is part of the United Nations

Attached Images Attached Images

That's the thing about vaping and ecigs, advertisement is allowed , same in US

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    That's the thing about vaping and ecigs, advertisement is allowed , same in US
    How's your PMI long?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    How's your PMI long?
    What's up, Britney ? TheBritney, LOL

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast