Like Tree88Likes

Anyone using iQOS here ?

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21

thanks a lot

latest HKG study

Attached Images Attached Images
    Morrison likes this.

[QUOTE=Mefisto;3616858]Note to people interested in IQOS: it is not vaping but a proprietary heated tobacco system by Philip Morris tobacco empire that aims to perpetuate the addictive effects of tobacco use while protecting their profit margins. Be mindful of Philip Morris' agenda and past practices if you choose to become their customer.

For iQos users - did you know what RECON is? Cast Leaf Technology = RECON.
    RECON - is the 100% content of HEETS. RECON is reconstituted tobacco comprised from the production floor sweepings, dust, leaf veins and stalks previously discarded by the industry.
    The industry can tweak the addictiveness of RECON at will. They call it OFFAL. They chop up these dregs and add chemicals and ammonia to produce a rolled sheet of glop. This is what is used in HEETS.
    In the vape industry JUUL chemists developed nicotine salts which are more addictive than just nicotine whilst being less harsh.

Jeffrey Wigand – The Insider - Evidence to WHO
    Cigarette Design
    Reconstituted Tobacco (RECON) The use of RECON is the one of the principal methods of introducing acid base
    ammonia chemistry and other additives into the USB non-menthol cigarette blend. RECON can be considered a
    chemical-additive delivery system in addition to the casing process of tobacco. Ammonia chemistry is utilized for
    several reasons; 1) to scavenge nicotine from each blend component; 2) to equalize the concentration of
    nicotine in the tobacco column rod; and 3) to modify pH such that nicotine becomes a free base. Free nicotine,
    which is controlled by smoke pH, is a more potent form of nicotine that is in the gas phase rather than bound
    nicotine that is in the particulate phase. The extensive use of ammonia chemistry in RECON converts the salt
    linked or protonated nicotine into "free" nicotine that has a higher potency than its salt/protonated
    form. Free nicotine it is not detected by the smoking machine analysis of tar and nicotine since it is in the
    gaseous state not in the particulate state of matter.
    The primary importance of RECON is neither the utilization of manufacturing waste nor the enhancement of
    economy of manufacture. Rather, RECON is important because it introduces a significant amount of additives
    into the cigarette blend. These additives accomplish two distinct purposes: 1) they increase the addictive
    capacity of the cigarette and 2) they facilitate the ease of smoking by ameliorating the effects of inhaling
    smoke.
    RECON tobacco comprises about 20-30% of a USB cigarette’s blend formulation on a w/w basis. It is a chemically
    manipulated material using abundant additives, such as glycerol, liquorice, cocoa, honey, polyethyleneglycol (PEG),
    simple sugars, invert sugars and ammonia based additives such as ammonium hydroxide, urea and
    diammonium hydrogen phosphate (DAP). The ammonia based additives in RECON play a key role in the
    manipulation of nicotine. The finished product is a highly energized chemical matrix which forms the basis of
    many of the chemical reactions occurring in the tobacco rod column, such as nicotine scavenging, generation of
    free nicotine, smoke pH manipulation, and formation of some flavor reaction products.

http://www.jeffreywigand.com/WHOFinal.pdf

Morrison likes this.

Actually, I have read about RECON tobacco before.
    But it doesn’t bother me too much.

Do you have any info about what they use in FIIT?
    The devices and sticks are interchangeable, but it’s a different manufacturer.

@dynamco

Not sure you have seen my previous post.
    Pls help me check when you have a moment

it is the same shit

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    @dynamco

Not sure you have seen my previous post.
    Pls help me check when you have a moment
    PMI got fucked by Reynolds America on patent law and iQos import got banned into USA

Meanwhile make money by selling the bullets
    PMI cooperated with KT+G Korea
    Their KTandG Korea packaged Fiit bullets are made at PMI factory in Bologna Italy and are the same as Heets with perhaps a different flavoring ie they are RECON

It is incredible people entrust their health to the hype of murderers selling a highly addictive product aka nicotine for 'growth' of profits with the users as collateral damage

https://www.zotty.net/single-post/ne...s-fiit-to-iqos
    Morrison likes this.

I see. Thanks for your valuable input.

Anyway, I will buy a lil solid device, it’s cheaper and easier to maintain.