Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Anyone using iQOS here ?

I bought my IQOS a couple days ago at Computor Centre in Wan Chai (shop 157) i didn't bargain and just payed up their basic price of HKD980 (think there are room for bargaining)

I’ve also been using the Iqos for a while and it’s been good.

I started with the menthol heat sticks (Marlboro) from Japan then switched to “HEETS” green (mint) from Korea which I find much better.

The question is, does anyone know any method of getting any of the “HEETS” green flavour? Either online or in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by Twonga
    I’ve also been using the Iqos for a while and it’s been good.

I started with the menthol heat sticks (Marlboro) from Japan then switched to “HEETS” green (mint) from Korea which I find much better.

The question is, does anyone know any method of getting any of the “HEETS” green flavour? Either online or in HK?
    Taobao, but it’s all hush hush now since HK customs crack down. Sellers now tend to sell only to trusted buyers they’ve have transactions with in the past, all done via messaging and payment is purchasing something like a vase for the same amount on Taobao.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    Taobao, but it’s all hush hush now since HK customs crack down. Sellers now tend to sell only to trusted buyers they’ve have transactions with in the past, all done via messaging and payment is purchasing something like a vase for the same amount on Taobao.
    Thanks, I was about to say, is there any other options apart from Taobao? Tempted to go on a weekend trip to Korea just to buy some more.

So how would a newbie who wants to give this a shot be able to get access to these heat sticks?

I read you can get the actual machine from the computer centre, but what about heat sticks. Any options apart from Taobao?

I found a contact in HK to buy Marlboro heat sticks. Order over Whatsapp, pay by bank transfer ($450 each) and they courier it to you.

PM me if you want the details, don't know if they speak English though as I whatsapp'd them in chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Twonga
    Thanks, I was about to say, is there any other options apart from Taobao? Tempted to go on a weekend trip to Korea just to buy some more.
    You can try it, but it’s the same risk as going through customs with too many duty free cigarettes, which means you can only carry a box of 19 sticks maximum before confiscation and fine if found.

I'm on my last pack of heatsticks and my normal seller can't reach me today, anyone got a seller that can refer me that can deliver today? thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234