Like Tree10Likes

DJI. Spark. Best deal, where?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj
    Lol...I wonder what it feels being a resident of Venice Beach. Everyday some random dudes flying their drones while talking to a camera... I've seen at least 6 different videobloggers doing spark comparisons on the same damn place.
    Yeah, like residents of Venice Beach wearing micro-aerobic wear and doing bending exercises in public, don't want to be looked at.
    Last edited by TigerSun; 21-06-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Skyhook and timonoj like this.

Anyone know where I can rent one for a day? Just want to try before I buy....

I think a startup that rents pricey drones to novice flyers would have a lifespan measured in days.

Quote Originally Posted by jahangeerm
    Anyone know where I can rent one for a day? Just want to try before I buy....
    That's just not going to happen.lol

Plenty of indepth YouTube product reviews to make a very informed decision these days.

I got my Spark delivered a few days ago, via the DJI online store,... just updated the spark and the rc controller to the latest firmware, and pretty happy thus far.

It is the perfect family/ travel drone ' if ' you don't want to muck around editing massive 4k video files.

Does exactly what's written on the tin and quite an impressive bit of advanced consumer tech.
    TigerSun likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2