Where to find trimmers for beard???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Unhappy Where to find trimmers for beard???

Guys I have searched a lot for a beard trimmer but cannot find I found some that are all in one grooming kit from fortress and broadway. But does anyone know where I can find trimmers like wahl , Philips qt4011, for my beard , please someone tell me a shop ........so frustrated because I searched a lot of places

I have phases with a beard, and I have been very happy with my Philips Multigroom QG3250 that I got from Fortress a couple of years ago for $398. The Philips Multigroom QG3332 @$298 seems to be the current version. What does that not do that you are looking for?

I bought from fortress/Broadway. Very happy with it. Using it well over a year now. Think it's Phillips brand.

Yup that's the one I have. Works well. Also use it in the shower. Water isn't a problem.

Problem with the QG range is it's cheap and cheerful and clogs regularly if you have course hair. The main head is nowhere near Wahl quality either and easily nips skin.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    course hair
    Which sort of courses is your hair suitable for?

Quote Originally Posted by dentarthurdent:
    Which sort of courses is your hair suitable for?
    New keyboard app autocorrect. Coarse of course.

But I know this and it has to be charged for 10 hours for just 60 mins use

I haven't checked this out in detail, but my perception is that an average beard trimming is perhaps 10 minutes at most, and happens perhaps every fifth day (that's more or less what I do when I have a beard). So basically, once a month I put the trimmer on charge overnight. Works for me!

I think I will get it , there is another one which is 100 dollars more which needs one hour of charge and has 60 mins run time , idk which I'll get , but thanks for the information I think I am getting it tmr ✌

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast