Like Tree22Likes

Home monitor - IP camera

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by resurection:
    Why? 5 years ago i was on a business trip for 3 weeks. Helper alone bringing to my home unknown object "M" jumping with M around my condo with object M, killing 40 bottles of imported home made wine old over 70 years & replacing it with some crap s*** from 7/11. I don't have a problem drink but don't try to hide, just tell me.
    can you report a helper to the police. Isn't it theft?

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...43986219890192

Private CCTV is better than public CCTV at reducing crime.

HK hasn't even grasped that better street lighting is also a great way to tackle crime hotspots.

jgl

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    I'm curious as to why people put cameras in their homes? Is it a concern with break ins? Lack of trust in employees or family members? Maybe just another way to see kids and spouse? I think they are super useful on vehicles but I just can't see it at home. Maybe because I've never been broken into. I just find it a bit creepy.
    So the wife wouldn't miss the (very, very young) kids quite so much when she was stuck doing long hours at the office.
    Aramis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    can you report a helper to the police. Isn't it theft?
    For sure can, but loosing a face, terminating a job without recommendation letter & notifying agency & going back home is more then enough for me. Involving police in normal places would be ok, but in Hong Kong for theft jail time can go up to 14 years what is to much.

For indoor use, you cant go wrong with any model of a Wyze cam IMO.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5