Looking for Reliable Computer shop ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for Reliable Computer shop ?

Hello Everybody

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good computer shop in Hong Kong or online

because i really need one because i want to buy a high'end computer
    parts for a new computer here in Thailand they are over priced and they only stock limited and i dont want to wait weeks on end just to get must wait longer we are still waiting we will call that never happens already now i buy my ps 3 games here because of that problem also there english is not that good any suggests i would be so greatful? also if they accpet paypal

English is better in Bangkok than here in Hong Kong though? Online payments are pretty bad in Hong Kong, I'm not sure whether that makes it better than the none allowed in Thailand. You pretty much have to pay in USD for anywhere so you pay a premium over the brick & motor store. However Hong Kong is tiny and you have a few reasonable computer markets, you can get a rough idea of what is available with any of the local magazines. HiTech, PCM, e-zone all show new products every week.

Quote Originally Posted by nicky.82
    Hello Everybody

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good computer shop in Hong Kong or online

because i really need one because i want to buy a high'end computer
    parts for a new computer here in Thailand they are over priced and they only stock limited and i dont want to wait weeks on end just to get must wait longer we are still waiting we will call that never happens already now i buy my ps 3 games here because of that problem also there english is not that good any suggests i would be so greatful? also if they accpet paypal
    You're criticising the English ability of Bangkok store owners when you haven't figured out how to use full stops, commas or capitalisation?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    You're criticising the English ability of Bangkok store owners when you haven't figured out how to use full stops, commas or capitalisation?
    Damn, the grammar police are out today.

Nah, that'd be the Grammar, Punctuation and General-Ability-to-Communicate Police. Oh, and for good measure, the Irony Patrol.

cmlg

Hi everyone,

May I ask a question?

What is high-end computer?

I think many normal computers are available here in HK. e.g. Window XP, Vista...

Quote Originally Posted by cmlg
    What is high-end computer?
    I presume a gaming rig, which is actually difficult to buy without going DIY or Dell.

It could mean a workstation but that's very rare to be asked about here.

well its for gaming use these are the things i'm after?

Asus P6T Deluxe,
    Intel Core I7 920 2,66GHZ 8M L3 Cache/4.8GT/s Quick Path/Socket 1366(Nehalem)#7699,
    Corsair XMS3,6GB (3X2GB) 240-PIN SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC312800) Triple Channel,
    Seagate 7500GB ST3750640AV 7200R/16M SV35 HDD,
    Galaxy 9800GTX+PCI-E- 512MB DDR3,

i save something like 2,500 Hk if i buy from here so what you think is best hey ????
    Last edited by nicky.82; 18-11-2008 at 06:16 PM.

As Mr Moo mentioned, Hong Kong doesn't really do the online thing, at least not cheaply and reliably. When people want cheap tech here, they go in person to one of several computer markets.

You would be better off looking at online stores in the US, if they ship outside the country.

Are you *sure* that you want delicate electronics shipped by post? Of all the things that would be a bad idea to put through international post, motherboards and hard drives are right up there. Specially as you won't have any sort of local warranty in case things go wrong.

Okay i have looked in usa but there shipping cost to much
    i use Hong Kong post i always get everything safe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast