Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By TheBrit

Printing and binding PDF docs

Printing and binding PDF docs

I will need to have 6 PDF docs printed.
    2-sided, black and white, about 300 pages each. No specific quality required, just normal A4 paper.
    Need binding, but not too much fuss about what it could be: book like, ring binding etc.

Can anyone recommend a place ?

Thanks.

I really think your custom tenancy agreements are getting a bit out of hand

Edwardstorm, jrkob, shri and 4 others like this.

ROFL !!!

The copy shops will do it, but some of them get fussy about copyrighted materials. Check yp.com.hk

I know when I had to hand my thesis in at HKU, I got it done at a nearby stationery/ printing shop. Can't remember which shop but there are a few in the area who are used to uni students and so do that kind of thing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86
    I know when I had to hand my thesis in at HKU, I got it done at a nearby stationery/ printing shop. Can't remember which shop but there are a few in the area who are used to uni students and so do that kind of thing regularly.
    Ok I saw from an older thread someone recommended bindingDOTcomDOThk but their website is no longer working, perhaps it's the one you had in mind. So may be I just walk around HKU and see what I can find when I get there. You seem to suggest it should be easy.
    My docs are study courses, I don't know if copyright could be an issue but there's nothing on them other than the course itself (no brand, no name of university, no advertising etc).

Quote Originally Posted by jrkob
    Ok I saw from an older thread someone recommended bindingDOTcomDOThk but their website is no longer working, perhaps it's the one you had in mind. So may be I just walk around HKU and see what I can find when I get there. You seem to suggest it should be easy.
    My docs are study courses, I don't know if copyright could be an issue but there's nothing on them other than the course itself (no brand, no name of university, no advertising etc).
    Bonham Rd comes to mind. It was a while ago though so I'd see if you can at least find them on Google first

Bonham Road .. and Bonham Strand (near Wing On Department Store). Quite a few print shops near Bonham strand.

Bonham Road - not too sure, I tend to pass it frequently and have seen most of the shops replaced by restaurants catering to the Uni students.
    @jrkob - check your phone