Bluetooth headsets?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Maybe I should expand to "affluent Asian" thing then ....! Certainly, while plenty of consumers in NZ, AU and UK do this, there are also a huge number who absolutely do not and who are looking for good value (older models, cheaper price) rather than "latest thing" ... I have never seen that here. Not sure where the US falls.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShopper
    anyone know where to get old models?
    im looking to pick up a very cheap and simple bluetooth headset to use with the PS3.

most of the shops ive been to in Wanchai are charging $300 - $1K. And they all say the same crap "HK only sells latest models"

so...anyone know where to buy the older models? I dont like to use ebay, and dont want used.

In the US...most stores and online sites still sell old models for around 10USD....thats kind of what im looking for.
    Plenty of BT headsets in the HKD100-300 range in WCC.

Go to Dealextreme. Cheapo made-in-China stuff. Free but slow postage.

DealExtreme Search: bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    Maybe I should expand to "affluent Asian" thing then ....! Certainly, while plenty of consumers in NZ, AU and UK do this, there are also a huge number who absolutely do not and who are looking for good value (older models, cheaper price) rather than "latest thing" ... I have never seen that here. Not sure where the US falls.
    At the risk of continuing to go OT, it will be interesting to see how the current economic conditions will affect things. Would think that people will hold on to appliances somewhat longer (this certainly happened in Japan in the second half of the 90s).
    Also, note that there is much more of a second-hand market for electronics, appliances, etc. in Hong Kong than, say, in Japan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2