Steam oven or Microwave Oven combo? portable

Steam oven or Microwave Oven combo? portable

keeping this in the tech area as I want some tech opinions vs. which comes makes juicier meatloaf

Anyone have a portable oven? I am moving to a place that does not have an oven so we are looking at a portable one that would go onto the counter top.

Any issues with voltage? Or 220V plug in is just fine just like the washing machine.

Any recommendations on products / brands that you like?

I have a delonghi desktop medium size oven/grill, it's ok, use it to bake cookies, flapjacks, occasionally semi cooked bread.

on the other hand, as i am chinese, my wife uses a large stainless steel wok with a lid and small metal rack to place large size metal plate for steaming fish and other main courses such as fatty double braised pork with preserved vegatables and chinese meatloaf with preserved fish.

Edit: After re-reading you seem to be looking for a Steam+Oven or Microwave+Oven

We have a Miele Oven and a combined Miele Steam oven + Microwave unit, they are both built-in as we found converting an existing cupboard to be better than occupying space on the already crowded counter top and I figure we could just remove them again when we'll move out. A 220V plug will work just fine for one of those, they will throw the fuse if operated together though.