Like Tree9Likes

Crowdsourcing evidence gathering of poor driving

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

does anyone have more interesting videos to post like th eone above?

Quote Originally Posted by Hkemail888:
    does anyone have more interesting videos to post like th eone above?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8...LVwciin0vds2Xg

https://www.youtube.com/user/kimakihk

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Parking and idling seems difficult. How you know the car is really parking and the driver ain't inside sleeping (you see that quite often)

I am sure it is not beyond the wit of someone to develop an app that has time stamp and can spot cars that are in the same spot hours later. Local residents could then use it to target repeat offenders who park in stupid paces - Priority for parking in bus stops, double yellows etc

idling engines are invisible. That law is quite a farce.

I am sure it is not beyond the wit of someone to write an APP to capture this. It is a farce as there have been ZERO tickets issued by the HKPF managed traffic wardens who are the front line team to enforce this.

And just to put one though in, if you support this, how can one be against the constant video surveillance in China?
    I am not sure I see the similarity. An electronic form is not a comprehensive electronic surveillance system run by and for the largest political party to ensure the 'correct' behaviour is achieved.

Isn't this just a small step towards the communist party rhetoric to turn in your family and friends who are not patriotic?

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Isn't this just a small step towards the communist party rhetoric to turn in your family and friends who are not patriotic?
    In the same way a facsimile machine was.

LOL, those are rage inducing. I should stop watching.