Like Tree4Likes

Bose QuietComfort 35: f*cked up button

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    my bro in UK has bose sport orientated wireless earphones, he has an issue where the rubber seal shrunk and expose part of inside after using it for 28 months, i advise ( I
    actually wrote for him) to contact bose by email and explain the problem, he recieved a response 4 days later saying there will honour the warranty even though expired 4 months before and asked him to send his earphones and he received a bfand new sealed on 2 weeks later.

that's if you want to repair it

My credit card is Iron Man, not Star Wars! But still sounds sweet so I'll forgive you

In just two years, my Bose noise cancelling headphone's inner padded cushion for the ears (or what ya call it?)looked like heavily infested by mice and I had bought it from the Bose store located in IFC (back in '016/17). Stopped "believing" in Bose anymore.

If the warranty doesn't kick in I will still need to find a way to open it. If that's possible.
    You might still be able to get them to repair it for you. I prefer this, considering that I tend to break anything I open .. esp if there is some moulded plastic / child proof packaging involved.

Original Post Deleted
    Wow just 10USD? With a price tag of 2950,I was hoping at least it wouldn't look so much like mice-infested.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    Wow just 10USD? With a price tag of 2950,I was hoping at least it wouldn't look so much like mice-infested.
    VERY common first world problem .... sweat + high end headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    VERY common first world problem .... sweat + high end headphones.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    In just two years, my Bose noise cancelling headphone's inner padded cushion for the ears (or what ya call it?)looked like heavily infested by mice and I had bought it from the Bose store located in IFC (back in '016/17). Stopped "believing" in Bose anymore.
    generally, replacement earpads can be purchased, while bose may charge est HK$400, third party ones can be little as HK$150 each, all you have to do is measure the size

the problem with humid, warm tempature and moisture, the artifical leather on earpads can deterioate easily in HK, but in colder climates, not so quick

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast