Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By JAherbert
  • 2 Post By imparanoic
  • 2 Post By robertlempriere

Hong Kong video drone (night)

Thumbs up Hong Kong video drone (night)

awesome hong kong video

https://youtu.be/gYO1uk7vIcc

Coolboy, robertlempriere and jrkob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert
    awesome hong kong video

https://youtu.be/gYO1uk7vIcc
    Awesome video indeed. Reminds me of other drone shots of HK. The city, for all it's flaws and current social unrest, there is a beauty to it that we often ignore in our busy lives, yet with these videos, a side of HK not usually seen or admired is revealed:

Last edited by Coolboy; 25-10-2019 at 12:23 PM.

if you really want to see how beautiful these videos are, watch on a 4k HDR TV, the HDR aspect makes them look so awesome and watching on regular tv/monitor/phone/tablet, just looks a bit duller and more static

Coolboy and robertlempriere like this.

Drones!!! Hate them!!

Well, yes they are useful and produce some picturesque shots but so often I go for a hike somewhere for peace, quiet and nice views and when you get there......horrible noisy drones!

This happened only yesterday. Long, tough, sweaty hike to Lantau peak and what greeted me when I arrived...

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    if you really want to see how beautiful these videos are, watch on a 4k HDR TV, the HDR aspect makes them look so awesome and watching on regular tv/monitor/phone/tablet, just looks a bit duller and more static
    Agreed.... IMHO HDR is more impressive than 4K - it's just a shame more people are not aware of it, and worse, some mistake HDR with HFR ...
    Coolboy and imparanoic like this.