Rock Band 2 Available in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rock Band 2 Available in HK?

*For the Wii*

The release date in the US is 15th Dec. Deos anyone know if hong kong retailers or computer centres will have it for sale before X'mas?

I'm also looking to get the whole kit.

Thanks!

From your other post " I'm in the US at the mo and wondering if I should pick up the Wii in hk for x'mas "

Do you realise the size of the Rock Bad 2 equipment box?

Unless your coming over with no hold stowed luggage then your going to pay a load of dollars on excess baggage ( most airlines only allow 2 bags max ) OR the products highly risk a) being " lost " or b) arriving in component form.

FYI - last time I looked 15th Dec was before Xmas all over the world and not just in Hong Kong + most online retailers are taking advanced bookings on this stuff, so why don't you?

@shri I'm looking for the Wii version

@Boris point well taken. No I don't know how big the set is. I was thinking of unpacking it from the box... but as the wii will be in hk, i might as well get it there.

Also did not know Dec 15 was worldwide release date, i have no contact with HK shops, and can't ask people back home to look as its a present for them! So thanks v much for the info!

Do you happen to have an indication as to price ?

Might as well buy the package in the states, or canada. its around 200 USD for the package which is a guitar, drum set, mic and the game.

the cons are that it is fairly big to bring back. but its like double the price in hk.

but u shud go check out Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com
    -- they sell lots of americano games.

Anyone know where I can get the Game Only version of Rock Band 2 for the PS3? Tried all the shops in and around Golden Arcade, and HMV's but no stock anywhere....

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gkong:
    the cons are that it is fairly big to bring back. but its like double the price in hk.
    Maybe the two points are related

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:
    Anyone know where I can get the Game Only version of Rock Band 2 for the PS3? Tried all the shops in and around Golden Arcade, and HMV's but no stock anywhere....

Thanks!
    try wan chai 188 or game denki in sino centre, mong kok.

Thanks - Do you happen to know if they have it? Long way for me to trek if they don't.

Where is the Sino Center in Mong Kok?

i don't if any of the 20 shops have it or not in wan chai, its your risk to spend ur time and money to see if they got it, why don't you buy it in ebay (us or uk)? mostly far cheaper as well.

sino centre (信和中心) 588 nathan rd, mong kok, nearest mtr yau ma tai, a2.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast