Getting online in Hong Kong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Nope - if you ask them they tell you it's really cold outside....! Pretty funny actually.
    LOL, those pansies. I've only ever visited briefly in the Spring and Summer seasons (both were scorchers) so it will be interesting to see if there really is a noticeable drop in temperature in their Winters.

Oh yes - it is noticable. It's not scorching (although I got sunburnt last weekend) but it really is very pleasant. Lower humidity too. the downside is the increase pollution since the winds change direction in winter.

cmlg

Andy,

Fanling is located in the north part of HK. Temperature is a bit lower than Kowloon or Hong Kong Island. However, you must say "warm", temperature range from 15-20 degree in winter.

Fanling is a remoted area, you cannot find Pacific Coffee there but you can find McDonald and 24 hours convenient stores in Fanling Centre or Lung Wo Hui.

Have a nice day

Last edited by cmlg; 17-12-2008 at 02:12 PM.

In addition to a new definition of the word "cold" you will shortly also be required to revise your definition of the word "remote", which means in HK, only about one or two thousand other people living within a few hundred metres of you.....

Last edited by MovingIn07; 17-12-2008 at 03:15 PM.

As long as it isn't too humid, I'm fine with that. I remember air conditioning was my best friend out there in 2006 (well, it was late July), and the skies were all grey and polluted-looking for an entire week or so, which was sort of a downer.

And no, Fanling isn't exactly bustling with life, and I certainly can't reach any major convenience stores within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Nope - if you ask them they tell you it's really cold outside....! Pretty funny actually.
    Haha, and I agree with them - busted out my scarfs a couple of weeks ago...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2