Watercooling systems in Hongkong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

10 seconds after I posted the above I found this:

Bitspower HK Online-Shop -

Apparently it's also possible to visit their offices to collect items.

And Linke Computer also has WC items:
    http://www.linkecomputer.com/categor...majorcatid=144

Seems online is the better choice for now, until I find out where they get their stock from. I'd prefer walk in so I can see all the items. I am not even sure what I need at this point.

Last edited by 100LL; 17-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

This is interesting.
    Here's my tip, I recently found out a few weeks ago. You can also visit to Linke near SSP Mtr. That would be ideal.

For Linke, you can call them to check stock in advance before heading there.

You can also try HKEPC's A-Shop for larkcooler kit and some other entry level water cooling kits.

Good luck!

The thing is I was really after single items not so much sets. I need to cool some hardware, but not really a PC.

I think you're better off ordering from a specialized shop like I mentioned before. Instead of waiting these HK shops who probably won't have all the parts you want in stock, they order theirs from Europe or the US. I'd rather deal with overseas stores directly (and at least they understand what you're looking for)

Just FYI, this thread is dated back from 2009 so much of the info at the start is irrelevant.

With that said.. I'll just add...

Been there, done that... Don't bother, even if you find WC gear in SSP, it's a rip off, exception of Linke, their prices are pretty much equivalent to that of you buy it from US/UK + shipping.. Also if you try to RMA with the original manufacturer, Linke is not a distributor so the goods must be returned to Linke for warranty process. I buy Pumps, reservoirs and radiators from Linke, since if those work, they work and won't break usually. If you call Linke, talk to Leslie, he's the guy knows what WC inventory is in stock in Linke, their site inventory is not accurate.

and for the love of god !!! don't fall for the leave a deposit and we'll order it for you from China, I waited over a month and never got my goods, I demanded a refund and threatened to go to the "consumer council" after traveling back and forth 2-3 times, so don't bother...

Fittings I get from Bitspower, and bitspower fittings only, if you buy any other stuff like Swiftech, Aquacomputer, Hardware Labs from them, the price is inflated to about 150%.. shipping is very cheap though since they use SF Express..

The rest of the stuff I get from performancepc, sidewinders, frozencpu, or directly from the manufacturer themselves, eg; Koolance, Aquacomputer..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2