Like Tree3Likes

Is a dehumidifier function on a/c enough?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by timklip
    attaching the hose to the sink won't do much good...it needs to go into a drain via gravity, so into a shower drain or the floor drain in your bathroom/kitchen..you could also put the entire machine into the bathtub and run the hose into the tub drain with the bathroom door open of course
    Hmmm, I don't think putting an electrical appliance inside a bathtub is a good idea!

Hi,

My new apartment seems to have an airco with dehumidifier function but unfortunately I do not have the manual of the device... I had expected that one would be able to set the desired humidity level but instead one has to set the temperature (same as in airco mode). Is this normal? How does the dehumidified then differ from airco mode as the air that comes out of the device feels chilled in either mode!

Thanks,
    Chris.

The dehumidifier air just has less moisture in. My air con can run in dehumidifier only or air con & dehumidifier mode. It doesn't let me set a desired humidity level either... (have never seen this on a home air con unit)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6