good heaphone recommendations?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    well, we're not in uk, so sleeping on public transport is fine as well as safe ( common craze in uk happy slapping, some thug slapping a innocent citizen while some other thug records it cos uk laws allow thugs to do anything).
    at most, some noisy [email protected] next to me starts to shout on phone or next person which is irritating if it's during majority of duration of the train, so i play some loud nu-metal on my phone to piss them off.
    The UK's still relatively tame compared to NYC, where I've seen stuff you wouldn't believe (people smoking PCP and blunts, doing backflips and a variety of other acrobatics on moving trains, people talking about murdering people out loud, showing off weapons, rolling joints, showing off bags of coke and crack, bullying the mentally challenged until they cry, Chinese slaves selling batteries, etc).

HK is safe in general, but you might be interested in knowing the HK Police can't really help you if anything happens on the MTR. I know a few people who have been assaulted on the MTR and when they reported it to the cops, they said they couldn't do anything because there aren't any cameras on the trains.
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 11-04-2009 at 12:19 AM.

well, nyc subway is a different story to uk and hk, i'm sure that if you 're on a train in iraq, somalia and afganistan, you see people pulling out their machetes, kalashikovs and rpgs,

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    well, nyc subway is a different story to uk and hk, i'm sure that if you 're on a train in iraq, somalia and afganistan, you see people pulling out their machetes, kalashikovs and rpgs,
    lol. Don't think you can wave those around in Iraq or Afghanistan (not on government-controlled trains anyway). Not sure about Somalia though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3