Like Tree3Likes

Where to go in Shenzhen for gadgets?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to go in Shenzhen for gadgets?

We plan to nip over the border to Shenzhen and see what ipad clones and other pure chinese electrical gadgets like ebooks etc we can look at (just for fun). Where would we find places selling this kind of stuff?

Lo Wu commercial centre usually has those kind of stuff.

You can even chat with some of the Indian cell phone sellers/dealers in Chungking mansions. Some of them have offered me Ipod and Ipad clones.

(in response to Jimbo's post)
    Thanks. That's convenient! I just wondered if there was the equivalent of Sham Shui Po anywhere and if it was any better (less risky?). I've never explored the commercial centre before though so I think it's worth a try ... planning to carry just some cash and our passports and nothing else worth stealing!

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK
    You can even chat with some of the Indian cell phone sellers/dealers in Chungking mansions. Some of them have offered me Ipod and Ipad clones.
    Fascinating. Maybe if we find nothing interesting in Shenzhen today we'll go there for a curry and another look this evening!

There is a large and I mean large computer mall located a few stops a away from Lo Wu .. try and see if you can find it.

I have not had my coffee yet .. and am too sleepy to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    (in response to Jimbo's post)
    Thanks. That's convenient! I just wondered if there was the equivalent of Sham Shui Po anywhere and if it was any better (less risky?). I've never explored the commercial centre before though so I think it's worth a try ... planning to carry just some cash and our passports and nothing else worth stealing!
    Theres some on the ground floor and also dotted all over on each floor, They'll find you soon enough! lol

Not sure if theres an equivalent of SSP in Shenzhen.

Oh please do let me know how you get on in chungking.

Shenzhen Shopping | HK-magazine.com

YOu want to check out the SEG Electornics market.
    jimbo likes this.

Hua Qiang Bei is the largest electronics shopping area in Shenzhen. Take the Shenzhen Metro to Hua Qiang Lu station. Leave via exit A walk straight and turn left onto Hua Qiang Lu. Can't miss it will be huge crowds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast