BitTorrent Error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks Phil. I do run DHCP and have set a range of ip addresses. I made no changes to Bit Tornado but I did set port forwarding on my router. Since then I have been able to d/l stuff. After a break from using it I recently found that d/ls would fail with the above error. I have read recently that a change in Bit Tornado's s/w requires users to run the latest version. I have given up with it now having found delight with using Azureus.
    Any suggestions for 80's British tv series d/ls?

I use UKnova first for UK TV d/ls, then try Isohunt or Mininova if that fails. No 80s series that I can think of but we enjoyed Life on Mars and are loving Green Wing Series 1 - been meaning to watch it for ages. Nice to know Series 2 is stacking up on my hard drive too. Also trying to stay uptodate with Have I Got News For You - has been good recently thanks to UK politics getting a bit more interesting

We're obviously from different generations as I don't recognise anything you've said! Or I've been "away" too long.

all i can say is Prison break and Lost all the way...

last nights episode of Prison Break was a mind numbing, seat clenching, pencil biting edge of the seat or something like that...it was nuts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2