ipod logic board repair

Closed Thread

ipod logic board repair

Can anyone recommend anyone besides the official apple repair center that can replace a 160gb ipod logic board? I tried asking around wan chai computer center and only got shrugs. Hong Kong side appreciated.

Look for the cheesy videos about the iPhone and they're run by repair companies.

iFixit: The free repair manual
    iPod Parts - iFixit
    iRepairit SIte

there is a place on 2nd fl of broadway computer plaza, they repairs ipods, i had my gf's ipod nano screen replaced for a fraction of the price compared to official apple (HK$300 vs HK$700), amazing thing the screen is also oem! i suppose apple has this policy similar to their replacement battery policy

As in the one on Queen's Road in Sheung Wan?

i believe it's on queen street, i know that they replace oem screens, not sure about logic boards

298 Hennessey Road, between Wanchai and Causeway Bay. Large computer mall called "298". Go up to the 2nd floor, in the far back right corner, there is an official apple vendor (I think it's a design group shop). Just before it, there are two Apple product repair shops which can help you out with decent prices. And they're very fast.

-Spode