I-Cable contract issue

Closed Thread

I-Cable contract issue

Hi All,

I just want to get some ideas about my issue w/ I-cable. I had Broadband and phone line connection w/ them and will expire on first week of September. 3 weeks ago, I called them and agreed to extend the contract w/ them together w/ 1 Premium I-cable TV channel. So starting first week of September, I will have a broadband, phone line and Cable TV w/ them. Then, I just learned there are much better offer from other company w/ those 3 services. I called them and insisted to cancel my "Order" but the big problem is they won't allow me to cancel it anymore. They advised me to transfer the contract to others but I can't. If I cancel it, I will pay the whole contract period because they said, I already agreed. Any idea or advise? Is this is the correct practice they are doing w/ the customers? As I know, I can still cancel it coz, the new contract hasn't started yet.....

Nope - you've agreed to the contract, you have to abide by it.

Next time do your research before you agree a new contract, not after!

Actually, the other company just installed there network cables in our building last week... Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply PDLM.