laptop rental ? and fun !

laptop rental ? and fun !

Hello,
    I am coming for business to HK (on the island exactly) in a few days. I'd like to rent a laptop while I am there. As I am traveling after this for holiday purpose, I dont want to bring my own laptop, so do you know somewhere I can rent a laptop ? Or is it "anywhere" ?

i am French, 30 years old, I dont know anybody in Hong Kong and I know it's a party town, so I need also advices on this issue

Thanks a lot

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tuan
    Hello,
    I am coming for business to HK (on the island exactly) in a few days. I'd like to rent a laptop while I am there. As I am traveling after this for holiday purpose, I dont want to bring my own laptop, so do you know somewhere I can rent a laptop ? Or is it "anywhere" ?

i am French, 30 years old, I dont know anybody in Hong Kong and I know it's a party town, so I need also advices on this issue

Thanks a lot
    Eh...I'm not sure if there are laptop rentals available here. You might want to try PCCW, or even contacting your hotel's business centre to see if they can help you there. Honestly, its best bringing your own....

As for the party circuit, 3 words,....Lan Kwai Fong.

One of my clients, Rentacomputer.com is expanding globally. Not sure if they can help you in HK, but you might give them a try.

http://www.RentAComputer.com

Or you could just buy yourself a cheap secondhand laptop here in hk and then sell it on again just before you leave.

Laptops are as low as $2000 hk so it could actually be cheaper in the long run to buy a secondhand laptop here than renting.

Or just go to places like Dozo for some sushi and surf there or Pacific Coffee. It's easier to find a public internet connection in HK than it is to find a public toilet!