Like Tree4Likes

PPOE connection withOUT the password??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    protocl,

Really you need to give up trying to explain technical things in English - your command of the language clearly isn't sufficient. Stick to giving advice in your native language.
    seriously, stick to giving advice to a topic that actually makes more sense than your explanation of ARP.
    LMAO.
    hey, PDLM! stick to: how do i get a visa to HK! topics.
    Last edited by protocl; 19-02-2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: trying to IMPRESS - PDLM

NM.

its all good.

Last edited by protocl; 19-02-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: shame.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    Give the kid a break, English is prob not his first language hence the issues with his grammar.
    So please try to explain what his last post actually meant. I've no problem with English being peoples second or third language (there are many valuable posters here for which this is true), but when they are unable to write it in a form which is comprehensible then it's all just gibberish. And there's really no point in a forum that's full of gibberish is there?

So please try to explain what his last post actually meant. I've no problem with English being peoples second or third language (there are many valuable posters here for which this is true), but when they are unable to write it in a form which is comprehensible then it's all just gibberish. And there's really no point in a forum that's full of gibberish is there?
    damn, PDLM. divorced, already?

since you do not understand my last post, allow me to rephrase.

PDLM's elaboration of ARP has no merit. stick to giving advice on travel Visa's to HK.
    PDLM, if you need a more basic rephrasing...i'll draw you a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by protocl:
    since you do not understand my last post, allow me to rephrase.

PDLM's elaboration of ARP has no merit. stick to giving advice on travel Visa's to HK.
    PDLM, if you need a more basic rephrasing...i'll draw you a picture.
    Please explain in more detail why you believe it has no merit. The only other poster on the thread agrees with my description. And I have far more qualification to speak about ARP than I do about Visas.

I know you are ancient, but were you really an air-raid warden?

Pekkerhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by protocl:
    based on that input - A socket is only made between TWO(2) host. there is no such thing as a router, DSL modem or any modem making A socket connection - MODEM to A HOST.
    TCP/IP is already complexed enough with reliable connection.
    IF, you can capture A packet or a FRAME. at that time you can read in detail what is going on.

Power cycling does, NOTHING. a DTE/DCE device is another topic, which in terms of this thread, will go into too much detail.
    You connected a HOST to a buffalo router, DHCP is already default!
    Sounds like incoherent waffle.... and quite honestly the biggest pile of shite I heard for a long time.

Oh wait maybe that is your attempt to show everyone how much you know, next time add more acronymis, add sentences which are totally unrelated so everyone will be awed by your awesomeness.

You spent some time in the UK?
    Last edited by Fenix2; 21-02-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaJason:
    ----- unless this isn't true. if this is the case, then it's possible.... i'm checking...

anybody know if you can log on to any DSL with ANY user/password?
    The answer is, yes, you can use any legitimate username password on any Netvigator Modem. And, yes, you need a legitimate username password to get connect on any PPPoE connection. Try this, connect to the BB Router as administrator, delete every setting in your WAN page and try to connect again. If you still can, you have to gimme your Buffalo model number and I will get one immediately, free Internet, Wooohooo....... (btw, make sure that you ain't running on any wireless mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Sounds like incoherent waffle.... and quite honestly the biggest pile of shite I heard for a long time.

Oh wait maybe that is your attempt to show everyone how much you know, next time add more acronymis, add sentences which are totally unrelated so everyone will be awed by your awesomeness.

You spent some time in the UK?
    ouch...your post almost made me want to cry.
    Last edited by protocl; 24-02-2011 at 07:03 AM. Reason: add.