Programer Needed

Programer Needed

Hello All,
    I have an idea for a website company that I would like to create. However, I have absolutely no skills in coding or programing and this requires a lot of that. I am looking to find someone who can work with me on this project to make my ideas come to life.
    How does one go about finding someone who is qualified/avaialble to do this in Hong Kong? What are the necessary qualifications that someone must have?
    Thank you so much!
    -RL

The qualifications will depend on exactly what you will need to do. Will it be dynamic or static? Will it be flax or JS? Will it be all singing/dancing or plain? Will it have external (mashup) elements or standalone?

I would talk to a design company or a full project company. Many will talk to you for free and will give you some rough ideas about costs and you can then go from there.

Search for : "hong kong web design" on google and you will find many.

HC

Thank you, thank you! This is like a new language for me

Quote Originally Posted by ferdinandlearn:
    Hello All,
    I have an idea for a website company that I would like to create. However, I have absolutely no skills in coding or programing and this requires a lot of that. I am looking to find someone who can work with me on this project to make my ideas come to life.
    How does one go about finding someone who is qualified/avaialble to do this in Hong Kong? What are the necessary qualifications that someone must have?
    Thank you so much!
    -RL
    Just to be clear, is it a webshop you want or something else?