Problems with MacBook Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Wrong assumption again, you seem to be making a habit of it. The OP stated that they would repair it if he brought it to the service centre, the problem is that he wants it replaced with a new one because of the issues he already had which I guess they are not prepared to do. I don't think that it's that unusual however I do sense that there has been a shift for the worse now that Apple products are so popular and trendy...
    Gee, you really don't like been shown up do you!

What you might want to examine is the fact that you've either lied, misrepresented or exaggerated facts twice today to somehow justify that you don't patronize certain businesses. Stick to reality and the facts and you won't need to come up with paranoid fantasies of persecution...

What you might want to examine is the fact that you've either lied, misrepresented or exaggerated facts twice today to somehow justify that you don't patronize certain businesses. Stick to reality and the facts and you won't need to come up with paranoid fantasies of persecution...
    Huh? Where did you get that from?

If I don't spend my time search for hard facts on generalised comments doesn't mean that it's a misrepresentation or lying.

You really read through posts the wrong way. There's one fact for you!

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    I would say that's more your opinion than fact....

Not trying to stir or anything though

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Huh? Where did you get that from?

If I don't spend my time search for hard facts on generalised comments doesn't mean that it's a misrepresentation or lying.

The fact is that you posted wrong information to validate choices that you made. Whether it's intentional or careless is anyone's guess...

You can try if you wish but it certainly did nothing for me when I got stuck for over an hour on their customer service line to no avail and then decided to cancel my order. You would think that they'd care about losing a sale but it wasn't the case at all...

One week after canceling the order, the HK customer service finally replied and told me they were busy...

Since then, I do what customers should do which is send my money somewhere else and buy other products...
    i have located asia pacific exective email, argued about a manufacturer defect from a written off imac from 2006 (for a claim during 2009, my line of work), got a free replacement component

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2