Like Tree8Likes

Routing AD/FD.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Whether you care or not is irrelevant. My amusement is paramount.

Luckily, the systems are not owned by you, I have the fingers and the freedom to post but most importantly, my eyes work well enough to enjoy the amusing prose.
    Keep up the great job. This is turning out to be a great Wednesday afternoon.

HC

HowardCoombs.
    My amusement is: You don't even remotely understand the pictures attached to this thread, but you continue to flaunt here, trying to muster up some kind of courage to go against me.
    Just by using insults.
    SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by protocl:
    Nothing to do with Shri.

Just you and PDLM and others who think they can use insults, belittling, forum-bashing to hide their out-dated, obsolete knowledge or lack of, to actually APPEAR savvy.
    You ain't fooling NO ONE here. Configure the Routing config or move on with your head down.
    Any self-respecting, insecure individual would do so. LMAO.
    Yes in deed "Any self-respecting, insecure individual would do so".....ummmmm..

4th page and still no Routing syntax.
    Mostly, insults - debasing comments and personal opinions.
    After this post, I'm sure there will be more posts Unrelated to this thread. Something along the lines of: Your a kid, You are amusing, You don't know, blah.blah.blah.

This is surely a wind-up by an alter ego??

Protocl, let me be serious with you for a second. Do you know why PDLM and Fenix2 have been attacking you in previous threads? Its because you have been giving out information to people that is just too technical and not helpful. Whether your information is correct or not is not an issue, since most people wont even have a clue what you are saying. Only the most tech savvy of geoexpat users (PDLM, Fenix2, etc) even have the slightest idea what you are saying.

This is a HK expat forum. Yes there is a computer section. But you are not going to find people around here to be too tech savvy. When someone comes on here saying they have a problem with their internet connection, and you blab on and on about Cisco internet protocols, people are just not going to care or understand what you are saying. It seems that you are smart, but you are not capable of translating a technical problem into plain english for a regular person to understand.

I suggest the type of advice you offer will be better suited to some of the more tech savvy forums around the internet. But in that case, I suggest you make sure you know what you are talking about before opening your mouth on some of these places because plenty of people there really do know what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:

Oh.. I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:

Appears that way, doesn't it.
    By the amount of insults vs. Factual information and on topic posts, I'll say No.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Only the most tech savvy of geoexpat users (PDLM, Fenix2, etc) even have the slightest idea what you are saying.
    The only problem is that he is talking utter bollocks 98% of the time and people mis-understand that for actual knowledge. Reminds me of IT guys in the finance industry in the UK I have to deal with. Waffled, talk fast, drop acronyms to hide the fact you know shit and are desperate to be someone.
    Loz_2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    The only problem is that he is talking utter bollocks 98% of the time
    Its not a problem, since 98% of people reading wont have any idea what he said. It doesnt matter if its right or wrong

Closing this one down. It was a train wreck before the guy posted.

How not to seek answers on GeoExpat

- Find someone post, flame them ( Disk Insurance Thread).
    - Start a topic asking them for help ....

Dale Carnegie 101.

Fenix2 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4