Like Tree15Likes

How to sue HKBB100 for providing fake info about overseas 30m speed?actual is less than 1m

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Well there is only one thing i need which is cancel the contract without penalty.

I dont care abt ur bits n bytes. But i do use speedtest.net n few other speed tests. I found out the speed very low for overseas while hk is ok.

Im a brit but i have one word for hkbn. "ong lun kaw"

Quote Originally Posted by royrulzz
    Im a brit
    If you're a Brit, start typing in ENGLISH. Thanks!
    virago likes this.

Well if u got prob with me using ur language then go ahead and make a forum against expats using ur language.

Well there is only one thing i need which is cancel the contract without penalty.

I dont care abt ur bits n bytes. But i do use speedtest.net n few other speed tests. I found out the speed very low for overseas while hk is ok.

The thing is: Initially, you must have read and understood Terms Of Service before shelling out a single dollar to any service, especially HK's infamous "Pay now, F you later" type deals.
    I, suggest chatting with a lawyer first...to see what type of options you currently have before shelling out any amount of cash.

Thx "Pin" and "Protocl"

I will be going for OFTA and CONSUMER COUNCIL

Well if u got prob with me using ur language then go ahead and make a forum against expats using ur language.
    Dude you said you were a Brit. Brits speak English. Not "gansta I'll kill yo mutha" language.

Well not all brits are born in uk

Luckycat if i see a bunch of hk ppl swear while eating. Should i assume HK are born to swear.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast