Like Tree15Likes

How to sue HKBB100 for providing fake info about overseas 30m speed?actual is less than 1m

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Stop trying to get attention unluckycat

I have posted in several threads about their low bandwith issues. I would totally avoid this ISP and even the Icable 10M ($50) deal is faster than HKBN.

I recommend that you keep calling them and ask for a refund as they have a clause in their contract that guarantees 20M overseas bandwith. I had it in mine and they agreed to terminate it early but I only had a few months left and didn't want to be bothered.

Good Luck.

Last edited by JaredHK; 16-04-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by royrulzz
    Stop trying to get attention unluckycat
    Too late, you already did that.

You were vaguely funny at the start of this great but now it is boring. I think you are not going to do anything. You are all noise and no action and are here to rallie crowd in which you can hide. I think no one gives a crap about your 1Mbit line, so get yourself of your ass and do something. Alternatively just pay up for the rest of the contract then switch to PCCW and come back and moan again.
    Loz_2 likes this.

unluckycat
    Oh no you didn't!

Is this a windup?

Duh yes i did u brat

Quote Originally Posted by royrulzz
    No my race is arab+ brit. We moved here with the royal navy of the british but i was born in hk.
    Really? From the rest of your posts here I didn't think you could be that old.

Well I guess you don't have the brains to think that if I'm not that old then it should be my dad or grandfather who served as the Royal Navy in HK.

I'm with virago on this. One hell off a weird thread :-)

Anyways, the OP's writing style has HK Chinglish stamped all over it. Probably a troll, or just someone who is exceptionally lame (not that the two are mutually exclusive).

Last edited by jgl; 27-07-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast