Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyberience

IPAD Application Development, Programmer and Graphics.

Closed Thread

Lightbulb IPAD Application Development, Programmer and Graphics.

Any Artists and Programmers, Experience programmers, but eaither seasond or Amature for developing on the IPAD, would like to join me and form an IPAD Amature development team to write some apps for the IPAD,
    I am a seasoned developer, from Large inhouse systems, and explosive web based developments, but most important, I love Games and can lead developments as well as being Creative.

I would like to form a Game or Application Development team, in Hong Kong, we meet once per week, discuss ideas, progress, and create some applications, I have a couple of Games in mind, plus some HK Based ideas.
    We will release onto the market place and do a revenue share base on % Effort Agreed upfront. It may be we are all Equal, but we can discuss this, the important thing is Passion.
    When we meet, we must all be there, And we share the ideas and development effort.

Criteria:
    1:Passion, you want to take part,
    2:Time to take part, We do mean Minimum 1 Evening, plus half a week end day as minimum.
    3:Skill, Can you Code? Logic? Draw? Graphics? Marketing Skill and Resources? Can you Sell? Let us know how you can contribute.
    4:Honest? be willing to say what you think, but willing to do what we agree if it is not what you think is right, This is where passion comes in.
    5: Ethnicity? Any, so long as we can communicate in Code, All welcome.

So if you are interested, let me know, and we can form up, if we have some platform killing ideas and can pull it off, we may become directors in the next Angry Bird Company. Well we can all dream.

bburgess66 likes this.

are you considering enabling "(developer) Multitasking Gestures" and incorporating in your gaming apps to enrich/make unique, your gaming apps?

I appreciate this must be done remotely via a mac or apple to enable on ipad2 (ipad w/single core is burdened a bit)

just for thought

There's a meetup of iPhone / iPad 'fans' but in reality it's actually quite a few iOS developers. You might make some contacts there tonight. You might also check out the boot.hk meetups for startups every Monday night.

iPhanatics - Hong Kong iPhone fans come together, right now, on the beat!

Let's meet and see. I am interested again. I was doing it with a friend more than a year ago but he quit and disappeared. So I was left to carry the flag. The app development license was registered in his name so I was not able to continue. He paid the US$99.
    I have some ideas, but mainly, I'm a graphics artist with loads of 3D knowledge, photoshop, etc.

Ronnie - What sort of development are you doing? Contract work or for an agency?

I'm on the look out for people (freelance or contract) for our next gen community platform - with one deal breaker - must be fanatical about cross platform development ( Titanium / Rhodes etc).

Good way for someone to finance their private development... get a 9-6 paid assignment doing what you do best.

Drop me an email through [email protected]

I'm freelance.

Ronnie Ill private message you, Shri what you upto? maybe somthing we can work on together.
    Your a Friend with Maren?

Sounds feasible