Like Tree1Likes

iPad 2 on 29th April - Official

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You should check stores to see if they will have stock. Only premium apple resellers and then maybe not all of them. Personally I'd order online as I expectant smugglers in line at retail stores. Online ordering starts at midnight.

They're not called smugglers. They're called black marketeers.

Buying online

what time will it feature on Apple store online ??

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    I cant wait, which model are you all planning to buy? I am tempted by the 32gb one.
    If you can't wait then buy a tab from apple's competition, way better and no iOS/itunes lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by PKS_2000:
    what time will it feature on Apple store online ??
    I read the notice in detail and found that Online it is available from Midnight and in Stores it is available from 10 am.

I registered but didn't get an email to say they are available.

I was playing with the ipad 1 on the weekend first time. I like it but wanted it open for video and movie downloads as well as MP3 usage. Ipad is too restrictive becuase of itunes, no flash or PDF usage and .mov usage.

@ Gatts.
    you mean Apple's competition like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, RIM PlayBook, etc?
    Oh, I did try a 7" Galaxy Tab for a day. It's not bad, but very few apps that are useful for my work or play. It's also a little less responsive to touch and I have to look almost head-on to clearly see the screen. Battery life is quite good. And it's a phone, too!
    I do use the iPad for my studio photography by using DLSR Remote HD to trigger my Canon. I use Sketchbook Pro for my finger drawn artwork. In short, I use the iPad almost as much as I use my desktop computers for my work. I have many apps that I can't do without now. I think I'll pass on Android tablets for now. I don't want to debate about Android being better than iOS or iTunes lockdown stuff.
    You buy what suits you and I'll do likewise. Android guys always tell me that the apps are coming soon, and Android will update soon, and there's an iPad killer coming soon from either HP, Dell, Samsung, etc. They're right. I'm gonna buy an iPad killer that's coming tomorrow.

it was available on Apple website at midnight but not it is not available. it stops selling it.