Like Tree2Likes

ASUS EEE Transformer Fondleslab in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sure there are, however this dock is integrated very nicely into the Transformer. It has specific shortcuts, a battery and a touch pad which work all very nicely. Also I find the quality of the keyboard to be very high and typing on it is a dream.

Do any of the ipad docks have these functions?

hey pin,

Thanks for ur help. Just wanted to check another point - i just read that transformer has windows 7 embedded in it. By any chance does it support ms office on it? i am guessing 'no'

Looking forward to ur reply!

Last edited by doe eyes; 17-06-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doe eyes:
    hey,

Thanks for ur help. Just wanted to check another point - i just read that transformer has windows 7 embedded in it. By any chance does it support ms office on it? i am guessing 'no'

Looking forward to ur reply!
    Where did you read the Transformer has Win7 embedded in it? News to me. Its an Android Honeycomb machine.

Oh, also some other benefits about the Dock:

- USB
    - SD card reader

>> Oh, also some other benefits about the Dock:

And the Dock has an additional battery in it, to power the tablet.

I like this device good for entertainment, reading emails (AND replying), full screen browsing, etc etc. For me the biggest selling point is the keyboard and the fact that this is not an Apple product.

I'd not use this to work on - for that I have my trusty Thinkpad with a non-glossy screen.

babediboopi likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Think lenovo were going to bring one out?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4