Meuseum of Me

Closed Thread

Meuseum of Me

Has anyone tried this yet? I tried it and was quite suprised about what in my past came backon display! It does make you realise how much information is available about you that you forget about, that's for sure.

Why I Won’t be Visiting Intel’s Museum of Me | 香港新媒體協會

Did not know of this but this guy from HK says it is not good to do.

What does this give you that a Google search doesn't or more powerful search tools?

Blog says: "The first step of the journey is connecting to Facebook. In order to satisfy my curiosity and check out the app, this is what Intel wants from me:

You know what? Call me paranoid and/or crazy but that’s BS and I don’t care what mysteries lurk in the Museum of Me–I’m not doing it. Why do I have to give Intel the ability to post to my Facebook Wall and access my profile information, photos and videos, and friends’ information?"
    Last edited by Football16; 05-06-2011 at 10:00 AM.

You're unhappy at Intel doing that, but at ease with Facebook doing that?

Nice visuals..

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    I don't know. I have a FB account but never click on those others sites from their.

Did you try it?

I am just not sure if this article I posted is right on or if it is stupid. I 'd like to hear others on this. Then maybe I will try it.
    Last edited by Football16; 05-06-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    U have a very good point actually luckycat. I know who I much rather would trust. And is not facebook that's for sure.