Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Other Tablets

I have seen an advertisement of Ask Super Outlet. It has few tablets
    AINOL Android Tablet Novo - 8 advance - $ 1499
    Haipad An droid Tablet M9 - $ 1398 / 1998
    Malata Tablet Zpad T8 - $ 2999
    EPAD Android WiFi Tablet VIA - $ 799
    Kudee Android Wifi Tablet M8 - $ 599

Does anyone have any experience ?? I feel its cheaper alternative to these branded tablets.

No, none of the above but the Samsung Tab 10.1 gets released next week. Similar (if not the same) prices to the ipad so you may not be interested.

Drunkie and Eddy Mundo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    No, none of the above but the Samsung Tab 10.1 gets released next week. Similar (if not the same) prices to the ipad so you may not be interested.
    I am looking for spending too much money on Tablet, so looking for some reasonable priced item

Never used the ones you had mentioned but have tried other Chinese made tablets. You pay for what you get. Some touch screens are more like hit screens. Some heats up to the point that you can't touch. They are crashed at some point. I still think $4000 for a new iPad is good value.

You can get a refurbished iPad 1 for less.

There are always the Archos offerings if you don't want to spend too much and still want a quality device!

Drunkie likes this.

I have a Tab and will be interested in looking at the new Tab. I think they are better value (more functional) than an ipad personally, but the ipad2 does look cool. Have looked at cheaper options - agree - you get what you pay for and since any of these things is a "toy" rather than an "essential", might as well get one that's fun!

I have the Transformer TF1, with keyboard. Works for me very well.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    Never used the ones you had mentioned but have tried other Chinese made tablets. You pay for what you get. Some touch screens are more like hit screens. Some heats up to the point that you can't touch. They are crashed at some point. I still think $4000 for a new iPad is good value.
    I agree ...
    expatdiane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    There are always the Archos offerings if you don't want to spend too much and still want a quality device!
    Thanks for info. here is website .. Archos

I need to dig into more

Did you use Archos tablet, what is your review
    Last edited by Drunkie; 06-08-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast