Like Tree27Likes

what is up with the way HK do buisness?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sadly, this kind of shopping customer care used to come with the compensation that what you were getting was so much cheaper, but now I find with the expansion of internet shopping and the subsequent huge price reductions, both Europe and the US are much cheaper than buying pretty much anything here. So I buy as little as possible here and order from Amazon US (UK Amazon don't ship most things here) and other overseas online companies.

I sympathize with you but next time don't buy from multiple stores. You are just asking for trouble such as this or warranty problems (each store will vehemently insist that the problem with your computer is due to fault of the other part from the other store and ask you to go there first).

I was very picky with building my rig this summer and spent alot of time researching and then also walking around Wanchai and Mongkok to find a store that seemed knowledgeable and had *most* of my components before deciding who to give my business.

You can file a complaint with the Business Bureau with the said companies.

Another lesson learned is to get exact terms and conditions. i.e. "deposit fully refundable if item XYZ not delivered within n days".

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4