Like Tree7Likes

The Future - by Microsoft

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Check this out, the video is about 'the future' and which MTR station do they use? Sai Ying Pun ! damn clever.
    No station screen doors.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland:
    Yes, I think there is so much more that should/could be possible, given some thought.

I.e. a device that reads your thoughts and speech that could instantaneously translate your speech into one universal language. Imagine travelling to a foreign country and being able to communicate easily with anyone.

Don't animals communicate? Why haven't we been able to decipher their language in order to communicate with them? Imagine actually encountering Extra Terrerestials...it's highly unlikely we'd be able to talk with them considering we can't even talk with creatures we've lived with for hundreds of years.
    I guess the video is limited to what Microsoft is able to do. Everything seemed to be revolved around fancy screen in that video.

There's no... nanotechology or transporting to space station because it's not what microsoft does. Guess the video should be renamed "limited scope of the future".
    drumbrake likes this.