gaming computer parts

Closed Thread

gaming computer parts

i have been searching on the internet for a reliable place to buy some specific gaming computer parts in hong kong. i have been looking for these parts :

Processor: AMD Bulldozer (8 Core) FX-8150 3.6GHz
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance Avenger 4 GB (2x2GB) 1600
    Graphics Card: Nvidia MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III Power Edition
    Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB Barracuda SATA3 6GB/s 32MB Cache
    Power Supply: Cooler Master SPM850 Silent Pro 850W

are there any places that will have these parts? ive been searching for awhile, and i haven't been successful. any recommendations will be greatly appreciated

Can't comment if they have the specific items but tried 298 Hennessey Road?

When I build my HTPC I found all the stuff there, some of which I couldn't find at WCC.

Dude, just go to Wan Chai computer center. I just built a gaming computer there a couple of weeks ago. They have everything known to man, and monkeys as well.

I'd go with Linkecomputer (Linke Computer - Great Deals & Save on Shipping World Wide!, www.linkecomputer.com) it has become my favorite parts shop.
    All high quality gear at good prices, and the owner is a nice guy and often will give you a discount even for smaller purchases.
    Definitely a place you should check out.

The Golden Computer Center in ShamShuiPo has lower prices than WCC on most everything.....I go there if i have the time. If not, WCC is pretty reliable for finding bits. Sometimes you just have to ask at the counters and they have specific things in the back, or will run off to find them for you.

Prices are also negotiable at most stalls there.....have a fair price in mind for everything when you go, then haggle for it.