Skin for Macbook Pro

Closed Thread

Skin for Macbook Pro

Just purchased myself a new macbook pro and I am trying to find myself a skin to cover it, tried the usual places today; sham shui po computer centre, mong kok computer centre, fortress, broadway but all to no avail. Any ideas? I can see a few places online but they are all in the states and I was hoping to get it before I go away for christmas for the protection value.

The apple shops sell them. Digital Life in Pacific Place, among others. try googling apple retailers and start from there.

The Speck one is very good. I nad a hard time finding one too, so ended up ordering it from Amazon. You could try the Apple Store at IFC though, or else the Wanchai Computer Mall. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    The apple shops sell them. Digital Life in Pacific Place, among others. try googling apple retailers and start from there.
    Tried google before I came on here, the ones at the official apple retailers are very boring, was looking for a more interesting one. The frustrating thing is I emailed one of the companies in the states who said that they source them all from Hong Kong but I can't seem to find one that actually sells them in Hong Kong!

If anybody comes on to this thread is interested these guys seem to have loads of cool ones, shipping is reasonable just slow by the look of it. Might have to stump up for ups delivery if I can't find any decent ones in Hong Kong.

http://www.gelaskins.com/
    Last edited by almightygoodgod; 04-12-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Did you try Digital life? They have all this kinds of stuff. As already mentioned.