cable,broadband, internet, satellite

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyssmak:
    It is usual to get $194 per month for the whole package if u tranferred from other broadband service provider or your IMS contract is nearly finishing. However, my case is..i am new adsl connection..they wont give me any better deal only when my contract is nearly finishing soon then i would for sure bargarin with IMS for a better deal.
    Jimmy, As you probably know, the person in the street is only making the best offer they are able to based on the information given to them from their boss and you... I told 'em I previously had i-cable DIAL UP service and that was good enough to qualify for the $194 deal.

It doesn't help you now, but in any case when your time comes for renegotiating there will probably be even better deals around.

>> TIVO-like record your favorite shows

I've got my eyes on the new generation Media Center 2005 powered boxes which allow you to network your bittorrent downloads and your media player which is connected to the TV. Very cool stuff ..

Waiting for the technology to stabilize before getting myself a new xmas present.

thanks penguinsix, baron, and knowitall!

I've downloaded the bittorent program but don't know where to find links to download tv shows.
    please advise.
    Thanks.

Just do a google search on the word "Torrents" (with an S). You'll start to find listings everywhere.

One from my bookmarks

http://www.btefnet.com/
    http://www.uknova.com/

www.suprnova.com
    www.lokitorrent.com
    are two of the best torrent sites.