How good is one2free nextG home broadband? Did anybody try it out?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question How good is one2free nextG home broadband? Did anybody try it out?

Hi there,

I am considering this offer from one2free for home broadband

link to the offer

did you try it?
    any experience in this regard?
    anything better?

thanks for your advise

nobody? please share your experience

For general browsing should be fine. Don't expect much love if doing heavy downloads or streaming.

Will not be as good as getting something like PCCW Netvigator, but you do have much more flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    For general browsing should be fine. Don't expect much love if doing heavy downloads or streaming.

Will not be as good as getting something like PCCW Netvigator, but you do have much more flexibility.
    thanks pin.
    did you try any mobile home broadband even other brands?

I had one of their 3G dongles: it worked well and was quite fast. I would be hesitant about getting one now with the cap. You might as well just get a smartphone and use it as a modem if you're going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    I had one of their 3G dongles: it worked well and was quite fast. I would be hesitant about getting one now with the cap. You might as well just get a smartphone and use it as a modem if you're going that route.
    thanks. you mean you tried a 3G dongles by one2free. How many gigabytes was you cap/usage?

Quote Originally Posted by master1
    thanks. you mean you tried a 3G dongles by one2free. How many gigabytes was you cap/usage?
    There was no cap, and I didn't use it all that much. It wasn't very fast for video compared to my WiFi.

did you try to have speed test?

Very happy with my 4g lte dongle from them... speed tested it at around 10 Mbps dl which is quite good I think for a wireless connection (ime anyway) but you need to be on this plan to get above 7mbps....

I got the multiple device plan which gave a phone sim, micro sim and 4g dongle for 387 a month with 10 gb data

Last edited by jw1701; 20-02-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jw1701
    Very happy with my 4g lte dongle from them... speed tested it at around 10 Mbps dl which is quite good I think for a wireless connection (ime anyway) but you need to be on this plan to get above 7mbps....

I got the multiple device plan which gave a phone sim, micro sim and 4g dongle for 387 a month with 10 gb data
    Thanks this helps a lot to understand. Actally I would consider the multi device plan 7mbps as I have 3 devices to connect.. it works at least as supposed to be and it is really unlimited should be wonderful...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast