Like Tree2Likes

Recommend me a (UK) VPN

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recommend me a (UK) VPN

Hi guys

My VPN sucks.

I am mainly using it to watch 4OD from the UK, and it stops to buffer every couple of minutes.

Anyone using a good one?

Advice from someone who actually watches on-demand TV from the UK would be great. On iPad - even better.

I don't have any other internet problems… my connection seems very quick, I can watch 1080 youtubes most of the time, no problem.

Thanks!

Oh... I'm using something called "ExPatVPN", so I would also be interested if anyone is using that service and has good/bad results.

Have been using Witopia for the last 3 years - zero problems so far.

Added bonus that you can set the VPN to locations all over the world. I mainly have it to UK location for 4OD and iplayer but can also watch US or australian shows.

Works fine - had no problems whatsoever.

achipinthesugar likes this.

Outstanding. Signed up, took two minutes, watching Come Dine With Me right now. Thank you!

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Partridge:
    Have been using Witopia for the last 3 years - zero problems so far.

Added bonus that you can set the VPN to locations all over the world. I mainly have it to UK location for 4OD and iplayer but can also watch US or australian shows.

Works fine - had no problems whatsoever.
    Is there a free version of Witopia? I only see paid ones. I don't plan on using it for even half a year, just the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman23:
    Is there a free version of Witopia? I only see paid ones. I don't plan on using it for even half a year, just the olympics.
    Try free streaming sites. Most the free VPNs I tried were pretty unreliable.

Witopia have a no-questions money back policy within 30 days, I think.

In other news, all is fine here. Thumbs up to WiTopia.

Use free streaming sites or if you're only using VPN to watch tv shows then why don't use use proxies instead.

Anyone know how to configure Tor for video. I have the current Tor portable bundle and can't get any flash video to work, like youtube. I used to use Tor for Hulu and iPlayer and it worked pretty well, but since the torbutton is gone, I'm having trouble getting vids to work.

Because I don't know how.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast