Pccw bills

Closed Thread

Pccw bills

I finished my 24months pccw netvigator internet last july and pccw called me if i will renew i said no as i plan to change to cheaper isp.

If not paying outstanding bills on pccw netvigator will get a bad police record for me in the future when i plan to travel out and need to secure police clearance?

why would you have unpaid bills if you decide to leave PCCW? are you not paying them intentionally?
    AFAIK after the 24months, you either renew for another 18-24months or pay by month, but you can cancel your subscription monthly.

I do but im leaving and my flatmate want to continue my subscription just in case, so no hastle of transfer or maybe pccw will allow transfer name but i called in before they said new application and its crazy coz they add up $38 for fiber thing i guess..

risky? cos your friend may forget to pay!

but if its month to month and you dont pay for a month - they cut you off..

but I dont doubt they will still send the bailiffs over the $500

If you trust your flatmate to pay the bills you don't do anything, the terms will change to monthly and that's that. If you don't trust him request a transfer and any additional cost would be your flatmate's problem. If he doesn't like it you cancel your connection and your flatmate will have to apply from another ISP by himself.